Family to Family Health Information Center (F2FHIC)
We provide one-to-one support, information, resources, and training to families across Tennessee raising children with disabilities, chronic illnesses, and special health care needs at no cost.
We also offer this training to providers and family-serving organizations.
Our staff is comprised of families who have experience raising children/youth with disabilities, chronic illnesses, and/or special health care needs.
We all “get it.”
We help families and professionals find and navigate available resources and systems of care, including the following:
- Finding appropriate care and services
- Applying for Tenncare, CHIP, or other private insurance
- Getting referrals to appropriate providers
- Addressing insurance denials
- Identifying and accessing community support programs
- Advocating to ensure effective and cost-efficient care
- Connecting with parent mentors
- Much more!
We partner with many organizations across Tennessee to ensure that every family is well supported. (Scroll down to find links to many of these organizations.)
Complete the form below to get connected and learn more.